BECOME A SPEAKER AT
CONTENT MARKETING VIRTUAL SUMMIT
Present alongside successful content writing agency founders & writers
The goal of the Content Marketing Virtual Summit is to bring in presentations that deliver helpful, tangible, and actionable real-world tips & best practices and knowledge to attendees.
Here’s what we look for in speaking submissions:
- Session ideas with clear, concise takeaways for attendees. What are 3 things attendees will be able to do after attending your session?
- Case studies. What are some practical, real-life examples attendees can relate to?
- As much detail as possible! The more info we have about your potential session, the better we’ll be able to gauge whether it’s a good fit for our audience.
The perks of being a Content Marketing Virtual Summit speaker:
- Exposure on the event website, emails, newsletters, and other marketing materials
- Virtual networking, new business contacts, and learning
If you find yourself nodding to the following points — we want to hear from you.
- You’re open to partnering with our team to deliver a great summit experience for attendees
- You’re interested in attending the whole event and engaging online with attendees
- You’re willing to help spread the word about the event to your network and within your company
Before submitting, please note...
Any companies offering services to our audience may be required to fund their speaking opportunity as part of a sponsorship. Each submission will be reviewed thoroughly.
Events do not have deadlines for sending in proposals. Potentially available speaking opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis. Thank you for your understanding.