Discover How 50+ Content Writing Experts Build Consistent Streams of Annual High-value, High-profit Clients
...MEET KAT AMBROSE
Kat is an experienced B2B SaaS and eCommerce Platform Writer.
She specializes in researching, outlining, writing, and editing value-packed blog posts. she also writes interview-driven website copy for businesses in various industries.
This March, she will be speaking at our virtual summit.
Surround yourself with thousands of like-minded writers around the world
and level up your writing business
▼ Featured Expert Sessions ▼
▼ Here's Why You Should Attend ▼
Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover by joining the free Content Marketing Virtual Summit:
- Learn the strategies, tactics, mindsets and tools that successful writers use to grow their writing businesses and income.
- Improve your writing profile and make yourself standout from other writers to attract more writing clients.
- Utilize keyword research skill as a cutting edge to find the high-value, high-profit keyword opportunities.
- If you can take away just one gold nugget to implement in your writing business it could mean the difference between being stuck where you are now and achieving your content writing goals.
- Automated Follow up System to follow up with past, current, and potential clients to convert them into annual high-value, high-profit clients.
- 52-week Content plan able to research, evaluate and create each keyword in the 52-week plan and get your client’s approval.
- Add-on Service learn to offer add-on services to clients to increase writing income.
- How to avoid Google penalties. A smart man learns from his mistakes. A WISE man learns from the mistakes of OTHERS. Learn from their mistakes and valuable real world lessons what NOT to do.
Make Connections With Content Writer Experts
I’ve found some amazing friends and partnerships through attending various conferences. I met Jay Sen and he has shared so much over the years and helped so many writers achieve their growth goals.
BILLY // Content agency owner
So Many Golden Nuggets Of Content Writing Strategies
I attended a lot of conferences and there are always so many golden nuggets of information that can help take your business to the next level. The great thing here with the virtual conference is that you can watch that content over and over until you fully understand how to implement into your writing business.
CHRIS // Freelance Writer
An Interview Series for Content Marketing Thought Leaders of All Stages!
Whether you’ve branding new to writing or established and ready to growth your writing business, you’re sure to learn something from the masters featured on the Content Marketing Virtual Summit.
These expert writers earned their reputation and revenue through hard work and lessons learned, starting at the beginning at $0 like everyone else, then testing and trying to discover what worked and what didn’t.
You’ll hear about all this from the guest speakers themselves: their starting point, their journeys, their current writing business processes and what they would do to get a brand new writing client given all the lessons they now know!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Content Writing Virtual Summit is the premier ONLINE writing event with 50+ content writing expert masterclasses and trainings covering the path to creating a sustainable stream of annual high-value, high-profit clients.
Discover the roadmap how these writing experts climbed to the top of Google and stayed there. For 7-days discover strategies, playbooks, and best practices that are working RIGHT NOW from the top writer experts that you can implement in your own business. And learn from their biggest fails so you don’t have to make the same mistakes or get penalized by Google.
It’s like sitting in on a private mastermind with some of the most successful content writing experts without having to spend thousands of dollars in fees, hotels, and travel expenses. You can watch it from the comfort of your home or wherever you are on your phone, tablet or laptop.
MEET YOUR HOST
Hi, I’m Jay Sen.
After 10 years working in Fortune 500 companies, I set out to start my own company.
Fast forward 3 years and I learned from my mistakes and established 3 successful companies.
- SEO & Content Marketing Training Company
- Software Platform for Content Planning
- Personal Development & Coaching Company
But most importantly, I learned that Content Marketing is about having a conversation between the company and their clients.
I’m on a mission to help bring thought leaders in content marketing together. And… to help Content Writers earn more stable income so they can reach financial freedom.
Join me to learn from our incredible guest speakers at the Content Marketing Virtual Summit.