Learn from Kate Toon how she helps writers build consistent streams of annual high-value, high-profit clients.
Who is Kate Toon?
Kate Toon is an excellent SEO copywriter and entrepreneur.
She’s also a writing coach, an event speaker, a book author, and a podcast host.
Kate was nominated as SEMRush SEO Personality of the Year and AusPod’s Business Podcast of the Year.
If you’re looking for a reliable copywriting source, check out:
#2 – Her copywriting online learning hub – The Clever Copywriting School – where Kate teaches everything about becoming a successful copywriter.
Besides videos, you can access templates, worksheets, checklists, memberships, merchandise, and coaching calls.
For businesses, The Clever Copywriting School is where you:
- Buy the best copy for your website.
- Hire your high-qualified writers
- Catch up with the latest news on copywriter recruitment.
#3 – Her copywriting-focused online conference – CopyCon – where Kate runs a meetup with other successful Australian copywriters discussing how copywriters can improve their writing skills and double their income.
For further information about Kate, read here.
In March 2021, at Content Marketing Virtual Summit, Kate Toon shared her journey, insights, and best practices in SEO and copywriting.
Critical lessons from Kate’s talk
Check out these critical points that Kate will be sharing during her talk at our event:
- How did Kate Toon get into content marketing and copywriting?
- How to match the copywriting styles and brand voice of your clients?
- How to help your clients’ content stand out from the crowd?
- “It’s not about the writer. It’s always about the clients’ brand.”